HAKU Puolan mäkihypyn päävalmenjaksi avoinna
The competition for the position of the Head Coach of the men ski jumping National Team in Polish Ski Association
Polish Ski Association announces a competition for the position of the Head Coach of the men ski jumping National Team in Polish Ski Association.
I. Main tasks and responsibilities:
1. Implementation of the ski jumping National Team training program in seasons 2016/2017 and 2017/2018.
2. Preparation of the ski jumping National Team for starts in season 2016/2017 in the competitions of FIS World Cup, FIS Grand Prix, FIS Continental Cup and for the starts in the FIS Nordic World Ski Championships Lahti 2017.
3. Preparation of the ski jumping National Team for starts in season 2017/2018 in the competitions of FIS World Cup, FIS Grand Prix, FIS Continental Cup and for the starts in the XXIII Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018.
4. Active involvement in implementation of the united, central concept of training for all the National Teams and youth groups in ski jumping.
II. Documents and requirements necessary for the candidates:
1. Documents confirming the trainer’s or instructor’s qualifications in the discipline: ski jumping as well as career paths and training experience (achievements at the Coach position).
2. A minimum of five years of work experience as a ski jumping coach. 3. Two-year training program submitted in written.
III. Date and place for submission of offers and documents:
1. Offers including required documents are to be delivered or send in a sealed envelope described „The competition for the position of the Head Coach of the men ski jumping National Team in Polish Ski Association” between March 14th, 2016 until 12:00 a.m. on March 24th, 2016 to the following address:
Polish Ski Association, ul. Mieszczanska 18/3, 30-313 Cracow (delivery date to address will count).
2. Applications sent by fax or e-mail will not be considered.
3. Offers submitted before or after the date mentioned in point 1. will not be considered.
IV. The procedure and the process of the competition:
1. Commission of the Competition will be set by Presidium of the Board of Polish Ski Association and will consider all of the offers, choice a candidate for position of Head Coach and present it with justification for the Board approval.
2. In case of lack of suitable candidates or of other unknown reasons the Commission of the Competition may apply to the Board of Polish Ski Association to cancel the competition.
3. Before the announcement of the competition results the Commission of the Competition may invite selected candidates for individual interviews.
4. The results of the competition will be posted on the official website of Polish Ski Association (www.pzn.pl).
V. Other information:
1. The competition is addressed to Polish and foreign candidates and the offer can be made in Polish or English.
2. The Board of Polish Ski Association reserves the right to cancel the competition for any reason without posting it.
The Board of Polish Ski Association